Purple Brussels Sprouts
Crispy Lemon Roasted Purple Brussels Sprouts
- 2 pounds 4Earth Farms™ Purple Brussels Sprouts
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 lemons
- more salt and pepper as needed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Trim off and discard the bottom ends of the Purple Brussels Sprouts. Slice the remaining parts in half and place into a large bowl and drizzel with olive oild, salt and pepper. Mix well, then evenly spread this mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 40 minutes. Remove the baking sheet every 15 minutes and toss the Purple Brussels Sprouts to ensure even roasting and browning. 10 minutes before they are done, squeeze an entire lemon on top of the Purple Brussels Sprouts. Slice the lemon into wedges and throw them onto the baking sheet with the Purple Brussels Sprouts and place back into the oven to finish roasting.
- Once the edges are crisp and brown, remove the baking sheet from the oven and discard the lemon wedges and any seeds that you see. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Whatsgabycooking.com